Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3, 2007

What a fabulous day it is here in sunny Florida! It was filled with lots of sunshine, fun time and painting time! Weekends go so very fast. This week's big events are the Art Walk on Wednesday night. You can see my collage work at the Bryan Building on the corner of Hogan and Monroe. Pray for air conditioning this month. And this is the deadline week for 2 shows-"Lost and Found" at the Jacksonville Women's Center and for the Florida Watercolor Annual Show in Daytona.

I have been painting furiously trying to get something new to enter in both of these events. But just had to take some time out to run the river on the "Ltl Hawk", my little Jet'n'Spray boat. What a blast! Living on the River is just the best.

On the graphic design side of my life I get to work on a fun cookbook, a new magazine, a newsletter and a couple of websites this week. Yes, I am busy but I wouldn't have it any other way.