Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where in the world is Linda F. Hawkins???

Island dreaming, that's where!!! It is cruise time again and we will be headed to San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. I have never been to San Juan but have been told by some very good friends that the art galleries are great there. You can count on me to let you know. You can also count on seeing some new paintings on my website, www.lindafhawkins.com shortly after our return. The islands and time away from the daily routine always inspire and energize me. And boy do I need it.

The Jacksonville Watercolor Society Spring show deadline is coming up Mid-March and a new bright and colorful piece will be entered. Also I have entered "Angels Watching Over Me" in an online competition at www.greatchristianart.com. I am scheduled to be the featured artist at The Art Center Cooperative for the month of July, too. So I have a lot of work to do.

Keep coming back to see my journal of the trip and the progress on my paintings!

No comments: